Tiny Talents Pre-School
We are an outstanding pre-school, in the heart of Willenhall, providing high-quality childcare
for children aged 2 -4 years old.
We are open Monday - Friday between 8am - 3:30pm, term time only.
“Reach for the stars” is our mission at Tiny Talents and our dream is to build a compassionate community in Willenhall that is full of ambition. We believe the key to a resilient and supportive society lies within exceptional Early Years provision.
• Children reach their potential in all areas of learning and development.
• Each child has an equal opportunity to sparkle in our inclusive pre-school.
• Parents are our commanders as they help us to guide their child towards the stars.
• Children, staff and visitors are always safe when aboard our rocket!
• Every family receives the support they need to help safeguard their child from harm.
Compassion is at the centre of our universe and inspires everything we do.
We strive to provide children with an enriching learning journey in our homely environment that nurtures their natural curiosity and empowers them to direct their own learning through play.
Our staff is committed to helping all children flourish by tailoring experiences to meet their individual needs. We have strong partnerships with our parents and understand the needs of the community, this enables us to provide a unique experience for the whole family where we go above and beyond to support you and your child during these early years.